THE SIGN POST GUYS SERVICE AGREEMENT:
1. It is agreed that only The Sign Post Guys' employees remove or install our rented equipment.
2. Any Call out to repair the signpost due to theft, vandalism, or any reason that is not the fault of The Sign Post Guys will result in a maintenance charge.
3. Any necessary maintenance due to faulty installation will be promptly repaired by the Sign Post Guys at No charge.
4. This Service Agreement serves as authorization for The Sign Post Guys to process your credit card for payment of all invoices including purchases of equipment, installations, rentals and missing or damaged equipment.
5. Rental term maximum 6 months and is deemed complete on the completion date,
6. Renewal terms available after 6 month term expires.
THE CUSTOMER SHALL:
1. Pay for all invoices upon completion of service.
2. Provide detailed instructions for installation, including:
a) Listing address
b) Site markers for the location of the signpost.
c) Provide information about the location of any utility/sprinkler lines.
d) Contact information for anyone involved with signpost installation
3. Notify The Sign Post Guys promptly on completion of the sale to arrange the removal of the signpost.
4. Facilitate the recovery of the signpost and all components at the time of removal.
5. Obtain authorization from an appropriate entity when associations govern a community in which a property is located.
6. Be financially responsible for:
a) Any damaged, lost or stolen Sign Post Guys property.
b) Costs resulting from incorrect placement of signpost, as directed or moved by the property owner or agent.
c) Fees from utility companies, contractors, or service technicians for damaged lines, if the customer did not indicate the location of lines prior to installation.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
1. Orders may be cancelled by email to email@example.com or by phone or text message anytime prior to the day the installation is scheduled.
2. Cancellation on the day the installation is scheduled must be made by speaking directly to Kerry at 604-910-8481.
THE SIGN POST GUYS SHALL:
1. Install and remove signposts as per the Customer's instruction. Work orders are completed within 24 to 48 hours, Monday thru Friday (with the exception of holidays).
2. Follow all instructions from the Customer as to the location of placement, with regard to all ordinances and regulations.
3. Manage and provide safe storage for Realtor's signs prior to installation.
4. When service is completed The Sign Post Guys will notify our client by email with photo confirmation.